Texas Spanish Academy is currently accepting applications for the infant, toddler, and preschool programs. Some classes are full and on a wait list, ranging from a few months to over a year. Please call (512)248-2211 (Bagdad Campus), (512)248-8111 (AW Grimes Campus) or contact us for more information regarding next available openings.
- Schedule a School Tour and Interview: Parents are given a school tour and interviewed, during which there will be the opportunity to learn about the school’s programs, view all classrooms, review curriculum, and ask questions. Please contact us to schedule a visit.
- Submit a Guaranteed Start/Wait List Form: Families have the option to either secure a future date with a Guaranteed Start or be placed on a wait list call list. The Guaranteed Starts are guaranteed a secure start date and are given first priority to sooner openings. The wait lists are not guaranteed a start date and are contacted only after all families on the guaranteed start list have been notified first.
To reserve a spot for future enrollment at Texas Spanish Academy families must submit a Guaranteed Start along with a deposit. All deposits are applied to the final month of enrollment. The Guaranteed Start form may be completed and submitted at the time of the school tour and interview. All Guaranteed Start dates are based on availability.
To be placed on our wait list call list, families must submit a Wait List form. Placement on the list does not guarantee a date. Families on this list will only be notified after all Guaranteed Starts are contacted as they are given first priority.
- Class Placement: Once a start date has been determined, it is possible that an observation and assessment may be requested in order to determine the placement most conducive to learning for the child (for example, a child with an early birthday after September 1 may be better suited for the next class). Texas Spanish Academy is an inclusive environment and does not discriminate.
- Finalize Enrollment: The month prior to a child’s start date, families will be requested to complete their child’s enrollment file with: enrollment application, statement of health from a doctor, vision and hearing screening results (for 4 & 5 year old’s), immunization records, discipline & guidance policy, handbook agreement, parent-school agreement and contract, contracted hours and financial agreement form, infant feeding instructions and safe sleep guidelines (if applicable), and a child assessment form (to be completed by parents).
- New Student Orientation: New parents are invited to attend a 30-minute orientation session with the director. During this orientation all enrollment forms will be submitted, needed school items and supplies will be turned in preparation for the child’s first day, and tuition and fees will be paid for the first month of enrollment.
For assistance with the application and enrollment process, please call Texas Spanish Academy at (512)248-2211 (Bagdad Campus), (512)248-8111 (AW Grimes Campus), or contact us.
(512)248-2211 (Bagdad Campus)
(512)248-8111 (AW Grimes Campus)
or Message Us for current tuition rates for full and part-time programs
Texas Spanish Academy is proud to offer various employer and family discounts. Please call us at (512)248-2211 to see how your family may qualify. Some of our discounts include:
- Local ISD Employee
- Government Employee
- Non-Profit Employee
- Military, Active Duty or Veteran
- Single Parent